Our amazing new site will launch in

Monday, August 1, 2011

Kelly Rowland Is the Face of Diddy’s New Perfume


R&B songbird Kelly Rowland has been tapped to be the spokesmodel for Diddy‘s new women’s fragrance line Empress. The ‘Motivation’ singer revealed to celebrity-news show ‘Access Hollywood’ that she will be the face of the rap mogul’s perfume, which is the female version of his successful men’s cologne I Am King.

“Yeah, I’m the new ambassador for ‘Empress’; I just love what ‘Empress’ represents,” she says. “It’s just women that are beautiful and powerful in their own right.”

According to a press release, the fragrance is designed for a powerful woman who inspires others. The Empress woman also has “men long[ing] to be by her side and women want[ing] to know her secrets.”

“I created Empress for the woman who is powerful beyond all others,” said Diddy via a statement. “With its crisp, fruity, floral notes, this perfume will make you feel regal indeed!”

The fragrance will be sold exclusive at Macy’s stores in August and will cost between $50-74.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts