Our amazing new site will launch in

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Air Jordan V (GS) Black/Alarming Red


I'm a fan of this "alarming red" color Jordan Brand has been using on the GS shoes. First the white cement/alarming 3's, and now these 5's. It's rare that GS based shoes look good, so this is a definite pickup ladies. Check out more photos after the jump.
Photos via SN.

UPDATE: **If you can't wait to get your hands on these, head over to Sneakerstuff and pick up a pair for $170**


Peep More of this Shoe after the JUMP!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts