Our amazing new site will launch in

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shay Mitchell Is Ready to Launch in Ruthie Davis' Rockit Pumps



Shay Mitchell took a walk on the dangerous side in Ruthie Davis Rockit' pumps at Disney's May press junket. The 5-inch platform is covered in clear PVC and bolted with nickel spikes studding the patent leather heel. This fiercely spiked pump is just what Shay needed to sharpen her flirty frock. Sadly, this peep toe platform isn't available yet...but it is worth the wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts