Our amazing new site will launch in

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cloggin' It Up for Spring!! [CLOGS]


I've always felt that their name carried an unfair weighting against them. Clogs. Say it; it sounds clunky, awkward, uncomfortable. And I have to confess, as a chap, it appears that as footwear goes, clogs must be just as uncomfortable to wear as their name makes them sound; wooden soles? Make mine leather, thanks. But awkard names and the potential for awkward walking hasn't stopped the rerise in the popularity of clogs; a populaity that you can expect to only increase. And a popularity that will see the trend carry over from Summer into Autumn / Fall 2010, and then again as one of 2011's fashion trends.


Clogs are unlikely to be in short supply, but along with the good there'll be plenty of bad. Some advice, if I may:

Clogs with heels only. And not just any heel, but one of good proportion.

Like the pair of Chanel clogs above, this time with a calfskin and wooden heel combination. Visually appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts