Our amazing new site will launch in

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Solange, Cassie & Selita Ebanks Attend Carol’s Daughter Launch Event


Carol’s Daughter & Founder Lisa Price held an event at Sephora in New York last night in celebration of the launch of the new hair product Monoi. The line of products include a shampoo, conditioner, and mask that strengthens and repairs hair, reducing breakage by an estimated 95%

The affair was a colorful occasion with spokesmodels Solange Knowles, Cassie, and Selita Ebanks in attendance as well as Steve Stoute, Mary J. Blige, Adrienne Bailon, and Janice Combs.


Solange,Cassie and Selita also brought out their fashions check'em out and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion + Opinion = Style

About Me

My Photo
I am an Image Consultant, it's not what I do, but rather who I am. This is a Style Blog.. point. blank. period. Follow me on Twitter.. @STYLEretard
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Blog Lovin'

Jump :: Look of the Week

Popular Posts

Labels

Labels

Link with the Kidz!!

Blogger news

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogroll

Search

Popular Posts